Polymer Testing for Building and Construction
Plastic and composite products serving the construction industry must meet strict mechanical and appearance specifications, not to mention endure daily wear and tear. Selecting the right material is critical. From carpeting to roofing, our scientists have the experience necessary to evaluate, identify and characterize your construction materials.
At PDI, we have the capability to analyze, detect, diagnose, communicate, and offer preventative recommendations to help your product or plastic part meet specifications and perform its intended purpose in the built environment.
Building and Construction Plastic Testing Techniques and Capabilities
- Deformulation - Isolate individual compounds and proportions within any plastic
- Failure Analysis - Determine root causes and thresholds for medical device failure
- Fire Science - Evaluate and verify your product’s flammability resistance
- Litigation Support - Employ dispassionate expertise related to plastic characteristics in medical devices
- Physical Testing - Access a huge variety of physical attribute discovery techniques
- Rheology- Study the specifics of how a given substance flows
- Weathering and Aging- Quickly understand how a material and product will perform after years of real-world wear